Dr Paul Haderlie
- Paul was born on a beef and dairy operation in Star Valley, Wyoming.
- Graduated with a B.S. in Animal Science from Brigham Young University in 1984.
- Received Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine from Colorado State University in 1988.
- Completed a medical and surgical internship at Littleton Large Animal Clinic in Littleton, Colorado.
- After 3 years at Timpanogos Animal Hospital with Dr. Lafe Parrish, Dr. Haderlie established Rocky Mountain Large Animal Clinic with Dr. Bruce Lee in 1992.
- Member of the American Association of Equine Practitioners and the American Veterinary Medical Association for over 20 years.
- Dr. Haderlie enjoys the variety of challenges in equine medicine and is especially interested in equine reproduction and surgery.
- Hobbies include hunting, fishing, horseback riding, and mules. Time with his family is at the top of his list. He has also enjoyed being involved with the Boy Scout program and working with youth for many years.
Dr Mike Walburger
- Mike was raised on a cattle ranch in Mountain View, Alberta, Canada.
- Graduated from Montana State University Horseshoeing School, 1991.
- Certified Farrier Certificate, American Farriers Association, 1993.
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Science from Montana State University, 1994.
- Graduated with a Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine from Kansas State University, 1999.
- Joined a mixed animal practice in Payette, Idaho, 1999.
- Joined Rocky Mountain Large Animal Clinc in 2000.
- Member of the American Association of Equine Practitioners.
- Past Member of the International Association of Equine Dentistry.
- Member of the American Association of Bovine Practitioners.
- Member of the Utah Veterinary Association and the American Veterinary Association.
- Member of the Utah Cattlemens Association.
- Mike also enjoys woodworking, team roping and spending time with family.
Dr Cody Wrathall
- Cody was born and raised on a cattle ranch in Erda, Utah
- Graduated from Utah State University with a B.S. in Bio-Veterinary Science in 1998.
- Attended Purdue University and received D.V.M. in 2002.
- Joined Rocky Mountain Large Animal Clinic in 2002.
- Enjoy all aspects of veterinary medicine with a special interest in surgery.
- Member of the AAEP, AABP, AVMA, UVMA, UCA and NCBA.
- Hobbies include hunting, fishing, camping and time with family.